Download vs. Git Repository
The render_comparison repository on GitHub was meant to hold several scenes for Blender and Houdini to render with as many renderers I can currently support (and have licenses for). Unfortunately those scenes can get quiet big and I ran into problems like this:
$ git push ... remote: error: GH001: Large files detected. You may want to try Git Large File Storage - https://git-lfs.github.com. ...
Therefore I will host those files myself on my own server and provide download links.
- appleseed - Blender (13-05-2020) - forum post
- Cycles - Blender (13-05-2020)
- Guerilla Render - Standalone (27-05-2020) - forum post
- Indigo - Blender (13-05-2020) - forum post
- LuxCoreRender - Blender (13-05-2020) - forum post
- Maxwell - Standalone (13-05-2020) - forum post
- OctaneRender - Blender (13-05-2020) - forum post
- PBRT - Standalone (12-05-2020)
- Redshift - Houdini (14-05-2020) - forum post
- RenderMan - Houdini (14-05-2020) - forum post